Parties are held at the Iowa Community Center or Jefferson Pool (summer). All party times and dates are based on availability and are scheduled for two hours however longer parties are available for an additional fee. A minimum of three weeks is required to book a party and reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please note: these parties are for children and are not intended to be a family birthday party; therefore we ask that there are no more than 4 adults attending the party. If more than 4 adults will be staying, a multipurpose room will be assigned for a $25 fee (max 20 adults) will be assessed. For parties larger than 20 adults, please contact the registration office staff for facility rental information.
Note: A $50 non-refundable deposit (cash or credit card) is due when reserving your party. The balance is due at least five business days prior to your scheduled party. Early bird discount does not apply. Confirmation of time and date availability must be made with our party planner before sending invitations! Turning in a birthday party request form does not guarantee confirmation of your party. For additional information, call Mikie Kudelas at 630-834-8970 or by email.
- Recommended Age Group: 5 to 12 years
- Choose from our terrific party themes (Frozen, Princesses, Unicorn, Dogs/Paw Patrol, Carnival, Sports, Tropical, Legos, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Moana, Jurassic World, LOL! Surprise and Superheroes) MORE THEMES: Dance Party (with a Discover Dance Instructor), Magic Party and Balloon Party-check with the front office for more information and fee).
- Party package includes a gift for the birthday child, decorations, cupcakes, ice cream, drinks and paper goods
- Party staff will decorate, lead games and activities, serve refreshments and clean up
- OPTIONAL: add two pizzas in any combination of cheese, sausage and pepperoni for an additional $45 (please note: pizza is not available for Saturday/Sunday parties before 4 p.m. You are welcome to bring in your own food)
- Fee Structure: Monday-Saturday-$169/Resident and $189/Non-Resident for up to 20 children, $3 each additional child (max 30) and $5 for each additional birthday child. Sunday-$189/Resident and $209/Non-Resident for up to 20 children, $3 each additional child (max 30) and $5 for each additional birthday child @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>