The museum is operated by the volunteer Villa Park Historical Society board in partnership with the Village of Villa Park
Historical Museum COVID-19 Response
The Villa Park Historical Museum will reopen on July 7, 2020 with limitations. New policies are in effect for your safety following Restore Illinois Phase IV Museum Guidelines and CDC and IDPH guidelines.
- Villa Park Historical Museum COVID-19 Policy
- Museum Opening Front Sign
- Villa Park Historical Museum Contact Information
Villa Park Historical Museum Permanent Displays
- Artifacts donated by residents depicting life in Villa Park
- Keepsakes from the closed Ovaltine Factory
- Chicago, Aurora, & Elgin railroad memorabilia
The Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission has created a Resource Center that is available for the community to use. The collection includes:
- Architectural house styles
- How to research your home
- Information about Sears mail order houses
- and more...
Please call 630-941-0223 for more information.
The Third Rail Gift Shop
- Inexpensive train items
- Historical and novelty items
- Selection of books
Grandma’s Attic features gently used resale items. You might even find an antique or two among them. Some of the items for sale include:
- Books (No textbooks or encyclopedias)
- Seasonal Decorations