Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The mission of the Economic Development Department is to recruit new businesses and assist existing businesses to expand to diversify and strengthen the Village’s tax base.
The Economic Development Department’s daily responsibilities include:
• Development Incentives
• Business Recruitment
• Business Retention
• Available Commercial and Industrial Sites
• Demographic Information
• Liaison with the Business Community
• Represent the Village at various regional events
• Tax Increment Finance administration and reporting
• Staff Liaison to the Economic Development Commission
• Member of professional associations
Sign up for the E-Biz Newsletter to receive notifications of business resources and news for our growing business community. To subscribe click https://www.invillapark.com/list.aspx here Version Options Economic Development Headline. The economic development newsletters are archived under the News Flash section.