Villa Park Historical Museum Permanent displays include:
- Railroad memorabilia
- Artifacts donated by residents depicting life in Villa Park
- Keepsakes from the closed Ovaltine Factory
The Villa Park Historical Preservation Commission has created a Resource Center that is available for the community to use. The collection includes:
- Information about Sears mail order houses
- Architectural house styles
- How to research your home
- and more...
Volunteers are needed to help with a number of projects such as:
- Organizing photos
- News clippings
- Curatorial records
- Giving tours of the Museum
Please call (630) 941-0223 for more information.