Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
1. My contractor or I have provided the Village of Villa Park with the location of the building sewer and
other information requested by the Village.
2. The Village has determined that the check valve is necessary and that this work is eligible for possible
reimbursement under the Village’s Building Sewer Upgrade/Repair Reimbursement Policy.
Reimbursement is subject to the availability of appropriated funds for the reimbursement program.
3. I have obtained two written price quotations for the check valve installation from a contractor
pre-qualified by the Village. The cost estimate should itemize all costs for the check valve installation.
In case of an emergency the Village may allow a single written price quotation.
4. The contractor or owner must obtain all necessary permits and post all necessary bonds and
certificates of insurance as required by Village ordinances.
5. Subject to the limitations of Paragraph 3, the Village agrees to reimburse up to $1,000 of the actual
cost of the corrective work. Work completed without the Village’s approval of this agreement will not
be eligible for reimbursement.
6. Any footing drain connected to the building sewer must be disconnected at the time of the check valve
7. The owner and/or contractor is responsible for contacting the Village to schedule any required
inspections. Twenty-four hour notice is required. The contractor must obtain a written sign-off from an
authorized Public Works Department employee verifying that the work is satisfactory.
8. Any outstanding Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) violations must be corrected before I can receive any
reimbursement from the Village for the work subject to this agreement.
9. After completion of the work, I agree to submit copies of this agreement, the approved building permit,
inspector’s approval, and contractor’s invoice (or invoice for materials) to the Public Works
Department for reimbursement within 90 days of completion of work.
10. I will continue to be responsible for maintenance of the building sewer upon completion of these
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field