Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. I certify that I or my contractor attempted to rod the building sewer for my property and determined the
blockage to be within Village right-of-way.
2. My contractor or I have provided the Village of Villa Park with the location of the blockage and other
information requested by the Village.
3. The Village has determined that repairs to the building sewer are necessary and that this work is
eligible for possible reimbursement under the Village’s Building Sewer Upgrade/Repair
Reimbursement Policy. Reimbursement is subject to the availability of appropriated funds for the
4. I have obtained two written price quotations for the building sewer repair from a contractor pre-qualified
by the Village. The cost estimate should itemize all costs for the repair on Village Right-of-Way only.
Cost of stone backfill and restoration should be excluded. These items will be provided by the Village.
In case of an emergency the Village may allow a single written price quotation.
5. The Village reserves the right to perform the work in-house with Village forces. If the work is to be
performed by a contractor or the owner, the contractor or owner must obtain all necessary permits
and post all necessary bonds and certificates of insurance as required by the Village ordinances.
6. Subject to the limitations of Paragraph 3, the Village agrees to reimburse up to $1,000 of the actual
cost of the corrective work. Work completed without the Village’s approval of this agreement will not
be eligible for reimbursement.
7. The owner and/or contractor is responsible for contacting the Village to schedule any required
inspections. Twenty-four hour notice is required. The contractor must obtain a written sign-off from an
authorized Public Works Department employee verifying that the work is satisfactory.
8. Any outstanding Infiltration/Inflow (I/I) violations must be corrected before I can receive any
reimbursement from the Village for the work subject to this agreement.
9. After completion of the work, I agree to submit copies of this agreement, the approved building permit,
inspector’s approval, and contractor’s invoice (or invoice for materials) to the Public Works
Department for reimbursement within 90 days of completion of work.
10. I will continue to be responsible for maintenance of the building sewer upon completion of these
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field