Parks & Recreation
CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATIOn
January 19, 2021
Phase 4 Tier 2 Resurgence
On Friday, January 15, 2021, IDPH and Governor Pritzker lifted the state-wide Tier 3 Mitigation Freeze. With the COVID-19 spread now beginning to trend in the right direction, Region 8 (DuPage and Kane) moved from Tier 3 back to Tier 2 effective January 18, 2021.
Beginning January 23, 2021, the following in-person classes and programs at the Iowa Community Center are scheduled to begin:
- Saturdays, Youth Basketball Program
- Mondays, Adult Yoga and Martial Arts
- Tuesdays, Adult Tai Chi, Youth All-Star Sports Instruction programs, Fencing and Middle School Open Gym
- Wednesdays, Adult Dog Obedience training and Teen Open Gym
- Thursdays, Martial Arts and Women's Volleyball
- Fridays, Futsal (starting February 5)
Face coverings must be worn over the mouth and nose at all times, space is limited and parents and participants must maintain a minimum social distance of 6ft inside the Iowa Community Center.
The following classes will continue to be offered online:
- Mondays, Cardio Strength Interval Training and Movement Academy.
- Tuesdays, Low-impact Zumba
- Wednesdays, Cardio Strength Interval Training and Movement Academy.
- Thursdays, Low-impact Zumba
- Fridays, Line Dance and Movement Academy.
- Discover Dance will release a virtual class schedule for the winter session.
Should you have any questions, please contact us at 630-834-8970. Phones will be answered during normal business hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am - 5 pm; Saturday, 9 am – 1 pm.
Follow the latest regional metrics at: https://dph.illinois.gov/regionmetrics.
Parks and Recreation Master Plan
View the Parks and Recreation Master Plan (PDF) passed by the Village Board October 26, 2015.