Public Works Department
Public Works Overview
The Village of Villa Park Public Works Department provides essential public services, in a professional and fiscally responsible manner, to the Villa Park community and the general public.
The department consists of six divisions, including Engineering, Forestry, Permitting, Streets, Wastewater and Water.
The Public Works Department is responsible for the maintenance of Village infrastructure, and for providing a wide variety of services to Village residents, businesses and others.
The department also offers direct assistance to the community with regards to a number of issues.
Some of the services provided by the department include:
- Snow and Ice Control
- Storm Event Response
- Roadway Maintenance
- Tree Trimming and Maintenance
- Water Main System Operations
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operation
l assess the situation and notify Public Works personnel to respond if necessary.
Wetland Map Initiative:
FEMA Flood Maps:
- DuPage County Flood Insurance Rate Map (FIRM) Project Update (12-22-2015)
- DuPage County Open House Meeting News Release
- FEMA Flood Maps
For more information on the Bond Referendum please download the files below:
- 2016 Proposed List of Street Improvements
- Road Improvements FY 2016-2017
- CIP By Fiscal Year FY 16-17 to FY 20-21
- 2015 Proposed List of Street Improvements
- Bond and Maintenance Segment Fund Map (06-30-2015)
- Referendum Program Segments by Year Map DRAFT (Revised 03-02-2015)
- Referendum Program Segments Map (Revised 6-10-14)
- Referendum Street List (Revised 7-29-14)
- Referendum Streets Memo - Board Meeting (07-29-2014)
- Referendum Glossary of Improvements - Board Meeting (07-29-2014)
Stormwater Management Program
For more information on the Stormwater Management Program please download the files below:
For program updates visit HERE.
DuPage County News Releases
Below please find the latest news releases and related documents from DuPage County:
- Property Owners Urged to be Mindful of Water Quality this Summer
- Springing Into Summer
- Falling Into Winter
- Fall Leaf Collection
Certified Backflow Prevention Device (RPZ) Testers
DuPage County Stormwater Management
Below please find information regarding DuPage County's Stormwater Management:
Salt Creek WatershedDuPage County Stormwater Management and The Conservation Foundation are partnering in an effort to foster stakeholder groups in each of DuPage County's three main watersheds: (east to west) Salt Creek, East Branch and West Branch DuPage River.
Below is information about Salt Creek Watershed: