The department's objective is to ensure a high degree of financial integrity and economy to the end that services are delivered at the lowest possible cost in a courteous, efficient, and professional manner to the residents and employees of the Village of Villa Park.
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
CAFR is the villages' annual audit. The audit provides information on each individual village fund and component unit. The Village of Villa Park has won the Government Finance Officer Association's Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting for 28 consecutive years. View archived CAFRs.
- CAFR 2015-2016
- Accounts Payable Check Register FY16
- Treasurer's Report FY16
- Fire Pension Audited Financial Statements FY16
- Police Pension Audited Financial Statements FY16
The Village of Villa Park has won the Government Finance Officer Association's Distinguished Budget Presentation Award for 20 consecutive years. The budget document is divided into financial / operating sections and a long range capital improvements plan. The individual sections of the budget document, and the capital improvement plan, can be downloaded using the links below.
Please also review the ordinances which were enacted to amend the budget. The ordinances may be found online.
Treasurer's Report of All Funds
View archived treasurer's reports.
Fiscal Year Budgets
- Fiscal Year 2016-2017
- Full Budget (Adopted 4-11-16) Large (27MB) document. Be patient while downloading, or view budget items by department in the documents below.
- Budget Cover Page (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Table of Contents (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Introduction (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Financial Summary (Adopted 4-11-16)
- General Fund (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Administration (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Finance (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Community and Econ Development (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Police (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Fire (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Public Works (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Recreation (Adopted 4-11-16)
- CIP (Capital Improvement Plan) (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Appendix (Adopted 4-11-16)
- Fiscal Year 2015-2016
- Full Budget (44.1 MB)
- Introduction (3.99 MB)
- Financial Summaries (2.81 MB)
- General Fund (602 KB)
- Administration (1.16 MB)
- Finance (1.71 MB)
- Community and Economic Development (1.60 MB)
- Police (1.85 MB)
- Fire (1.44 MB)
- Public Works (5.25 MB)
- Recreation (4.14 MB)
- Capital Improvement Plan (15.5 MB)
- Appendix (3.69 MB)
- Budget 101 Presentation 2-9-15
- Operating Budget Presentation 3-9-15
- Budget Presentation (Roads, water, waste water and capital projects) 3-16-15
- Fiscal Year 2014-2015
- Fiscal Year 2013-2014
- Fiscal Year 2012-2013
- Fiscal Year 2011-2012
- Fiscal Year 2010-2011
- Fiscal Year 2009-2010
- Fiscal Year 2008-2009
- Fiscal Year 2007-2008
Sugar Creek Golf Course
The Sugar Creek Golf Course is a joint venture of the Village of Villa Park, and the Elmhurst Park District. The Sugar Creek Golf course appears as an enterprise fund (Fund 80) in the Elmhurst Park District Budget.
Revenue information can be found in section 6, and expenditure information can be found in section 7, at the Elmhurst Park District .
Sugar Creek Golf Course Annual Financial Report (AFR) End 12-2015
Sugar Creek Golf Course Annual Financial Report (AFR) End 12-2014
Sugar Creek Golf Course Annual Financial Report (AFR) End 12-2013
Sugar Creek Golf Course Resolution No 1470
Sugar Creek Golf Course Resolution No 1585